Thursday, April 7, 2011

Britney Spears, 'Til The World Ends!

March 2011 is one of the most memorable months of my life. I've been out and about; a really busy bee. A lot of moments owing an individual post coz someday, I know, I will back read. But that can wait later. I surely have a post-a-thon after I am done with almost everything. Today, all I want is to sit down and do nothing. 

Who knew college graduation is a lot to take in. Well, heard it from other folks but you never know unless you're there yourself. We stood there donning our maroon togas, smiling widely and immensely exhilarated while all memories of our school life came rushing in along with a  jumble of emotions you can't help but get teary eyed. 

BUT I'LL SAVE ALL THE SENTIMENTAL MAMBO on to the next posts. Let's stay on topic. BRITNEY SPEARS. I am not a huge fan of hers but she surely was part of my childhood. Her hit songs dominated the airwaves. They were impossible to miss. She lost it a few years ago, her star slowly fading as she fell into the abyss of divorce, alcohol, drugs and sex. Everyone thought she won't make it. Her gigs were crap and she was out of shape. 

Somehow, she made it through. Her new album, Femme Fatale, tops US charts, marking her 8th album to make it to Billboard's number 1 spot. Damn, she still has it!

Her previous debut video for her current album was filled with adverts. I dislike music videos with obvious product placements, makes them more commercial than they are. Well, they really are commercial but we don't have to be reminded again and again right? This one though, her, 'Til The World Ends' kicks ass. Not as bad ass as the others but enough to tell people around the world she's back to regain her crown.

1 comment:

krissy ♥ said...

I will forever be a fan of Britney Spears ♥ And it's doubly awesome for me that she released the video yesterday - my birthday! ♥

Congratulations on your graduation! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...