I got tagged. As I write, my bro's breathing on my back nudging me to hurry.. Why does he insist on using my laptop? When, my Dad's got a netbook lying useless on the living room and there's our old pc. Oh great, this is 'adorable' bro's revenge on our pathetic spat last night. I'm nine years his senior yet I still lose my patience.
Since i'm in high spirits, i'll let this pass. Maui tagged me. It says I have to list SIX things that make me happy. hmm.
- Curling up with a good book on a rainy day with great jazz blues music playing at the background and the scent of hot choco/tea/coffee permeating my senses.
- Shopping for books, clothes and shoes!!! Hey. Like duh. All women love shopping, it relieves stress!
- Chocolates. Either plain chocolate candies or any food and beverage that has chocolate in it. I super love chocolate. And ice cream and sundaes.
- Perky chaos around the house. Petty arguments with Papa over lil things (he does that to annoy his kids, sheesh and his way of making LAMBING).
- TRAAAAVEEEEL. I will save and save and save and splurge them on travel
I may tag other blogger friends when I have more time.