- Clean up! Clean all the clutter in my room. Top priority: Closet and desk.
- Put up boxes like KEEP and JUNK. So when I move to my new room it'll be easier for me to organize things. Think long term benefits.
- ORGANIZE my itunes library and files in my laptop. The Genius software is simply genius. For me to get decent playlists, must update my library first.
- Catch up on my reading that is, non-academic book. At least ONE book.
- Study AUDIT theory, FINANCE and Law 4: Law on Negotiable Instruments
- Read Financial Accounting 1. Just one chapter a day and so some practical problems.
- Write letters to give to special friends *wink*
- Decide whether to keep my hair or get to the salon.
Hope I can at least finish half of the list. Number 5 though is TOP priority. My life depends on it.