Sunday, July 8, 2012

Biding My Time With Suits

Harvey Specter is perfection. His corporate bad-assery is sexy! I am just one amongst a throng of women who falls for a man with tough exterior but really gooey inside. He appears vain (well he really is, dressed to the nines and all), indifferent, arrogant and a pain-in-the-ass to work with. Mike Ross his protege however is softer, kinder and more compassionate.


I'm just glad I found this series to bide my time while Game of Thrones and The Vampire Diaries are still in the works.

I have yet again fallen in love with a fictional character. This time, to a much older man to which reminds me to note that my taste in men have changed as well. Before, I go gaga for boys who play the guitar or drums. Now? I get attracted with more mature men who appear neat, confident, passionate in what they do and of course, financially stable. 

Haha. I just had a talk with my best friend regarding this. Very entertaining how we view men nowadays. 

If you love an intelligent banter and corporate bad-assery, then you should watch Suits. Did I mention that Mike Ross has a photographic memory? Yeah, and in law, that is one big advantage. 

I promise you, YOU WILL BE ENTERTAINED! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...