Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Live on Youtube


I watched the late night news and every news channel are keeping watch on London's pre-wedding activities. The excitement of the people there was so intense it manage to fizzle out on my TV! These people are unbelievably excited that they'd camp out on the streets just to secure a place to hail the royal couple as they pass by. Crazy.

But alas, even though we're not on the streets of London, we can always watch a livestream via Youtube's The Royal Channel. Click here. It will air at exactly 10am (London time), in the Philippines that's approximately 3 pm. 

As much as I want to watch, I can't. I'm off to CdeO to visit a relative in the hospital. Family comes first. So I guess replays will do. Will look for one when I get home. 

1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

hahaha! i hear you! replays will do. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...