Monday, June 21, 2010

Violinist Plays Super Mario. Awesome!

90's kids will undoubtedly look back on days spent holding the joystick, eyes glued on TV and SUPER MARIO making its through obstacles. I am one of them. I was obsessed getting through the levels and got frustrated each and every time I bump 'accidentally' on those annoying turtles and were they, walking, ugly mushrooms?





Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My best friend shared this video via Facebook. A Japanese violinist playing Super Mario. He does the background music as Mario progresses through the obstacles.

These Japs, they never fail to amaze me. Whether it be their culture, their food, their wonderful place, their fashion style and out-of-this-world ideas that is distinctly Japanese.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...