Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SEACHANGE.

I'm happy for my friends who got in. Though once in a while I feel a tinge of regret as they post things about their trip next week.

Shoulda took the chance to exert more effort to secure a slot for me. I had all the resources I need to get in. A facebook account, a blog and my knack for writing. All the organizers required were three essays as you sign up and spreading the word to family, friends and the world through the world wide web.

Flipt dropped me a message a few days back regarding my blog's inactivity. It's been months since I last wrote and entry. Whoa. So long. I had a lot in mind. Writing was on my last priority. Senior year is crazy and the course I took is not something you can take lightly. I won't be even enjoying next year's summer, a month long of review for the qualifying exams would snuff out the social life I am having now. In order to get where I'm going, I have to endure this. I pray to God I will be given the opportunity to finish my 5 year degree course in this institution. The same institution I've been going in and out for the last 8 years.

So anyway, I've been DL-ing movies and watched most of them over the break. I LOVED 500 Days of Summer!!! It was funny, real and had superb songs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...