Thursday, July 3, 2008

It Made My Day

Being a BS Accountancy student doesn't give you all the liberty to read novels and write stuff on your journal, let alone blog on a daily basis. Three years into this course made me feel illiterate. I have lost confidence in the way I write.

I have separate account in multiply which I utilize for sharing photos, events and recent music and photo finds for my personal friends' consumption. But blogging was out of the question. Due to my diffidence, I shied away from writing. Reading their very well-written entries doubled (or even tripled) my insecurities.

Last month I started with blogger and made sure I posted entries every now and then. I didn't give access to most of my friends. But my regular activity here, regained a bit of the confidence I used to have. So occasionally, I post entries in my Multiply account (not as often as I do here though). But still, I think I don't write good enough.

Not until today when my best friend wrote me a compliment. It goes like this..


"lemme read your blog XD you don't need to be an AB eng major to be a good writer coz you already are ;)"


And there folks, is the reason why I am smiling ear-to-ear!

THANK YOU LEIA!!!

Now, I think I'll post some more in my multiply account. haha.


QUOTE OF THE DAY

"DI BALE NANG TAMAD, DI NAMAN PAGOD!"

translation:

"being lazy's not an issue..at least I don't get tired!"

4 comments:

Sedna said...

Hi! These are simple ways to increase your traffic. Submit your article to social networks like digg.com, del.icio.us etc. Type "submit url" in search engines and just follow through.

About the income opportunity, add me first to your YM: alvindimla.

Unknown said...

Done. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Well, duh. Of course you're a good writer. You always have been. ;P

What made you change your mind? Naa na lagi link ani nga blog sa imong YM. Haha. ;P

Unknown said...

OMG!!! really? shocks. nakit-an lagi nimo akong blog. HAHA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...