Sunday, August 19, 2012

Watch Expendables 2 With Me?

One moment, I was sitting here staring blankly at my laptop screen. Then, I began to write feverishly. When I was done, I re-read three lengthy paragraphs of sap. As much as I want the world to share in my PMS-induced (I hope, this is just why I'm acting up like this) unpublished post, I cannot bring myself to click, PUBLISH. 

Whatever it was worth, I feel relieved now that I wrote it all down. However, I know it will stay there in DRAFTS indefinitely. 

Moving on..



I really want to watch this movie in theaters! I cannot miss this. Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, and Arnold Schwarzenneger in one movie? I just got to see this. I JUST HAVE NO ONE to watch it with. 

I hope I could force a couple of friends to watch it with me tomorrow. 

But really, I know this movie's gonna be fun to watch. Classic action stars in one movie. Damn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...