Sunday, January 9, 2011

Facebook Shuts Down on March 15...NOT!


'Facebook has gotten out of control and the stress of managing this company
has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all this madness' -Mark Zuckerber, CEO

Calm down, it's a hoax! It spread like wildfire on facebook as my friends shared the story from weekly world news. Friends, come to think of it. Why would a multi-billion business suddenly shuts down due to it's CEO's poor stress management skills. Like, come on! 

The Weekly World News, as what I've heard from others, is a tabloid. They hardly make credible stories. They are most known for outrageous articles. One example is Megan Fox being a transsexual (to which I shamelessly admit to believing right away. Stupid!) And another is the article involving Justin Bieber as a 50 year old pedophile masked as well, young Justin Bieber. LOL

So friends.. REJOICE! Facebook is here to stay! 

Lesson learned: FACT CHECK. FACT CHECK. FACT CHECK. 

2 comments:

Megann Monday said...

I saw a link also to the news. When I read the title pa lang, I already thought that was impossible! Facebook is too big of a business to be shut down just like that.

Unknown said...

I know! I cannot picture Mr. Zuckerberg stating this reason ALONE to shut down facebook. STRESS MANAGEMENT. WTF.

People should fact check.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...