Sunday, December 27, 2009

Summer Flick of 2010: Sex and the City 2!!!

I just got home from a high school batch reunion. After four years, hanging out with them is still loads and loads of fun. You hear a lot of laughs, excited squeals as one shows up at the gate, sharing drinks while talking about old days and catching up with everyone for lost time. I badly wanted to stay a while longer, but I am tired. I need rest. Regardless, seeing all those faces after what seems like a long time, is exhilirating. You want to hug and talk everyone in the room right away! I just love Christmas and reunions. *big, big grin!* Will post pictures if I can.

Anyway, I wrote because again, like any other girls I know who loves clothes, bags and shoes, I could not contain my excitement for the sequel to SEX AND THE CITY!!! Showing in theaters on May 2010! Roughly around 5 months from now ( brain refuses to function)? YEY!!! Check out the trailer. They all look sooo fab. I just adore Samantha. And her eye candies. The men. Uhuh. It ain't SATC without 'em.



In tribute to Singles' Awareness Day, er, Valentine's Day, there's a movie coming out with a powerful cast. To name a few: Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Taylor Swift.. All of them in one movie in theaters in February 12, 2010, VALENTINE'S DAY! Check out the trailer.


MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...