Friday, November 7, 2008

Breaking Up in 25 seconds

I'm making the most out of the three days remaining on my break by doing NOTHING productive. I'm good at it.

I decided to stalk celebs. Haha. Shallow. Yep. But it's entertaining to see all those shitty-stupid-looking-uber-expensive clothes on them, strutting them proudly just because it carries a name. phew. Haha. It's fun to browse fashion victims on people.com.

But, that is not the main reason why I'm writing this nonsense. Uhm, no, it's not all about boredom, really. Haha. Just delighted to know I was right. LOL. To Hanimai and Phoebe, Joe of JONAS BROTHERS is a JERK! I told you so! How could you both be charmed with the likes of him? Okay I was a bit sad I'm not seeing any rumor sprouting about his 'sexuality' still I'm right with the JERK part. Haha.



So here's the story. This Joe of the 'sensational' Jonas Brothers broke up with Taylor Swift over the phone in less than 30 seconds. WOW. Now that's a record. I'm amazed at how he exceeded my expectations on my Jerk scale. tsk.

"When I look at that person, I'm not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when I was 18" - Taylor Swift


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! starring man jud akong name. yeah, he is a jerk. haha! gawd.

Unknown said...

Haha. Yeah. JOE IS A TOTAL JERK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...