Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Lovin' Lykke Li


Lykke Li's definitely a hit! I don't see why this Swedish indie singer's not getting the attention she deserves. Her distinct sound and breathy vocals got me hooked in an instant. She kinda reminds me of Lily Allen. Is it with her voice? Not the the style I guess, she's giving another minimal twist to her songs.. And definitely not her fashion statement, Lily Allen's.. you know.. eccentric.

Still, you should watch her video for her new single, "Breaking it up" from her new album, "Youth Novel." In this video, she collaborates with director Sarah Chatman who worked with The Noisettes and Lily Allen. Apart from enjoying her music, watch Lykke do some dance moves too. Yeah, she can do some moves and they're funky.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...