Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting My Sanity Back


Going on a short vacay! Heading out of town for the weekend for my brother's birthday.

Overcast skies won't stop me from sinking my feet on fine sand at Dakak Beach resort. My favorite nephew is tagging along with us so a trip to Gloria de Dapitan aka Fantasyland is a must; to which delights me since I am a huge fan of amusement parks.

Retracing my steps to Dapitan City will require a little historical trip. After all, it was this same place where Rizal spent years in exile.

The thought of starting my break out of town exhilarates me so! And I still have a lot on my list to do including catching up with girl friends, my best boy bud, books, movies and series. All these crammed in a week. I'm far from complaining though. The last thing I need now is more stress from whining.

Now, off to packing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...